Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'M BACK and angrier than ever!!! YAY

Sometimes don't you just want to have life manifest as the teenage blonde antagonist from every high school movie and tell her JUST WHAT YOU THINK???
uhh... yeah me neither...

but seriously! what the hell, life? You kill children and kittens and old ladies who live alone WITH kittens and it's frankly just getting out of hand missy.

ALAS I am not here to rant about life, because she has been and always will be impossible to reason with. Today I shall be discussing
abortion.

or rather, the people who talk about it.

My panties haven't gotten twisted over the whole abortion debate because frankly, I see reason in both sides, IF THERE WAS REASON!

Lately it has just been like this:
"GOD HATES BABY KILLERS"
"FUCK YOUR GOD"
"GOD WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT, IGNORANT SLUT"
"I AINT NO SLUT, I JUST DON'T WANT NO KIDS"
"SINNER"
"RAPE SUPPORTER"
"DOODOO HEAD"
"CACA FACE"

-_- you see my point, though?

Even the more "logically" portrayed of sides, the pro-choice side, has stumbled into this mushy pot of disgustingly terrible debate techniques. And the pro-life side has resorted to arguments SOLEY based in religion. They could just as easily make all their points without a religious base- a platform they cannot ever grow out of because we are a religion free government.

Sometimes I wish I had enough reach and power to tell the heads of this directly, but seriously- I would love to find a resolution for all, but you keep insisting of screaming matches and tired, already failed, invalid, points.

No comments:

Post a Comment